Popular Ways To Give

Steep Rock Association

PO Box 279, Washington Depot, CT 06794 

Questions about giving? Contact us HERE or call (860)868-9131

To contribute to Steep Rock via wire transfer, ACH wire transfer, or gifts of stock please contact us for instructions at (860)868-9131 x102 or contact us HERE.


A gift of cash is an easy way to support conservation. Send a check, wire funds, or donate online

By check:  send to Steep Rock Association Inc., PO Box 279, Washington Depot, CT 06794. 

Donor Advised Fund (DAF)

A simple and tax efficient way to give to Steep Rock.  Now you can use this Chariot form  to donate with your DAF in just 3 easy clicks >get started  


Gifts of appreciated stock, bonds or mutual funds are a smart and simple way to protect the places you love at Steep Rock. Please inform us of your gift prior to sending. Contact us HERE for instructions or call (860)868-9131 x102.

Give Monthly

Join our community of monthly donors changing the future of  conservation in Litchfield County.  >more

Planned Giving

Learn how you can include Steep Rock in your planned giving and estate plans to empower conservation in the Litchfield Hills.  >more


Want to use your birthday to make the world a better place? It only takes a few minutes to set up a Facebook fundraiser to support Steep Rock.  >Create Your Campaign

Tribute Gifts

Honor your loved ones with a gift that protects the land, water and wildlife in and around Washington.  >Memorials & Honoraria

Matching Gifts

Did you know many companies match donations made by employees, employees’ spouses, and retirees, allowing employees to DOUBLE their generosity and impact. 

Contact your employer to see if they will match your gift today.


Qualified Charitable Distributions, also called IRA Charitable Rollovers. If you are 70½ years old or older, you can take advantage of a simple way to benefit Steep Rock and receive tax benefits in return. You can give any amount up to $100,000 per year from your IRA directly to a qualified charity like ours without having to pay income taxes on the money. This popular gift option is commonly called the IRA charitable rollover or qualified charitable distribution (QCD) >get started 

Get in touch

Do you have questions for our team? Let us know how we can help.